Simplified beach life at Kwebang Lampas. No electricity, no amenities.
- We took the bus from Manila to Lucena Grand Terminal via JAC Liner.
- P209.00 / head (one way)
- No stop over
- 3-4 hours road trip
Buy everything you need at Pamilihang Bayan ng Pagbilao (Local market). Include these:
- Three 5 gallons of water
- A styro ice box
- Food + Snacks
- Ponkan Ponkan Ponkan (an ideal beach snack)
- Native fan (pamaypay)
- Puto – P20.00 for 5 pcs.
- Biko – P15.00 each
- 7Up – P8.00
- Cassava Cake – P35 / box
- Rented jeep – P1,700 (good for 20pax)
- Boat ride to Kwebang Lampas – P100.00 (inclusive of entrance fee)
- Trek duration – 10mins.
Pack light. Bring only what you need. Must have:
- Your own tent
- Tissue paper
- Black trash bag
- Lots of drinking water
- Travel towel
- Shads + Cap
- Power bank for your gadgets
- Camp Kitchen (knife, paper plates, chopsticks, can opener, etc.)
- Air pillow
- Aqua shoes
- Action camera (GoPro w/ extra batteries)
Simple amenities on the island:
- Water for bathing (5galons) = P50.00
- Drinking water (small bottle) = P40.00
- Ice (nawasa) = P20 – P50.00
- Weewee = P1.00
- No.2 P5.00
Bring aqua shoes! If you want to enter the cave, wear slippers or aqua shoes. You’ll thank me for it!
Island hopping cost – P3,500 / roundtrip (good for 25pax). We visited Borawan but it was too crowded. We decided to skip Dampalitan too because it would be the same case. So manong Edwin took us to a sand bar. It was perfect! Just us and a place where we could swim privately.
Thank you #mamech!